At the Ultra Music Festival in Miami this past weekend, Avicii headlined Saturday night with a surprise appearance by the fifty-something Material Girl, Madonna (currently known as MDNA). Although Madonna being on stage received mixed reaction, Avicii did his thing and got the crowd dancing to all of his big hits, including the fist-pumper anthem of 2011, Levels, which he mixed in with current indie rock hit, Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotye. The set is a non-stop rager and should be good to carry you through a 45-minute run ending with Levels as the grand finale to push you to the finish.
01.) Madonna – Girl Gone Wild (Avicii Remix)
02.) Lenny Kravitz – Superlove (ID Remix)
03.) David Guetta & Avicii – Sunshine w/ Florence and the Machine – Spectrum (Acappella)
04.) Avicii & Nicky Romero – Nicktim w/ Justice – D.A.N.C.E. (Acappella)
05. Avicii – Fade Into Darkness w/ Florence & the Machine – You’ve Got The Love (Mark Knight Remix) w/ Avicii – Fade Into Darkness (Albin Myers Remix)
06. Avicii & Sebastien Drums – My Feelings For You w/ Albin Myers – Hells Bells
07. Avicii – “ID2?
08. David Guetta feat. Sia – Titanium (Alesso Remix)
09. Avicii feat. Salem Al Fakir – Silhouettes
10. Avicii – All You Need is Love
11. Avicii – Levels w/ Gotye feat. Kimbra – Somebody That I Used To Know (Acappella) w/ Avicii – Levels (Vitzi’s Old School Intro Edit)